WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Meet Senior Decision-Makers From:
With The Following Job Titles:
And Vice Presidents Of:
- Corporate Strategy
- Investor Relations
- Human Resources
- Corporate & Investment Banking Organizations
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity Firms
- Asset Management Firms
- Financial Restructuring Services Providers
- Legal Consultancy For Oil & Gas Firms
- Financial Planning Software & Solutions Companies
- Distressed Debt Funds
- Economic Evaluation Software For Oil & Gas Providers
- Software Providers For Capital Tracking, Cost Control And Authorization For Expenditure (AFE)
- Accounting Software For Oil & Gas Companies
- Tax Consultancy Firms
- Joint Venture Accounting Services
C-LEVEL SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Vice President Investor Relations
President & COO
New Century Exploration
President & CFO
Low Oil Price CAPEX Reassessment, Cost Cutting & Financial Risk Management Congress
Updated: 1:04 PM
We are delighted to confirm that the conference will proceed as scheduled at a new location details of which are included below.
The OMNI HOUSTON HOTEL AT WESTSIDE
13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77079, United States
We are closely monitoring the situation and will update attendees of any further developments, please also check this website for regular up-dates.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE:
How can E&Ps go further in restructuring their finances when every operator has rationalized their costs to the minimum capital expenditure?
By learning from other E&Ps and partnering and collaborating with them on identifying new strategies for reconfiguring CAPEX.
The Low Oil Price CAPEX Reassessment, Cost Cutting & Financial Risk Management Congress 2015 will provide E&P companies with the perfect platform for strategic learning and industry collaboration to assist them in navigating the low oil price scenario.
More than a business conference, this is an E&P-led corporate strategy summit specifically designed to address the real challenges currently being faced.
- The Low Oil Price CAPEX Reassessment, Cost Cutting & Financial Risk Management Congress is the first business event to be 100% focused on CAPEX restructuring and strategies for minimizing financial risk for unconventional players in the wake of the 2014 oil price meltdown
- Other E&P project economics and investment conferences are led by Corporate & Investment Banking organizations, while this congress will provide business case studies and discussion facilitated by an E&P-led Speaker Faculty
- The Speaker Faculty of the congress will be entirely made up of C-level executives from American E&P companies primarily focused on unconventional oil & gas resources.
- The agenda of the Low Oil Price CAPEX Reassessment, Cost Cutting & Financial Risk Management Congress is not limited to perspectives on CAPEX rationalization and cost optimization. It is also looking at strategies for business growth in the current sub-$50 oil price market: lease acquisition planning and mergers & acquisitions.